What Grand Trunk Carferry is This????

  • Pepsi24Tony5
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 6:24 AM
      Hello Group,
      I posted a photo of a Grand Trunk Carferry in the photo section, Grand Trunk Line is seen on bow. The cabin area runs to the Back. The Grand Haven is the only Carferry I see with the long cabins, but the stacks in the photo are angled, in all photos I see of the Grand Haven, they are straight up.
      I got this photo from a Muskegon Library. Great Shot.
      Thanks for any help.
      Bob
    • Marc Vander Meulen
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 7:12 AM
        Milwaukee?

        Marc

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 1:39 PM
          you know, this is like the 5th time I've put my foot in my mouth. Talk before looking. I have Milwaukee photos on a different CD, didn't check it before I spoke, DUH!!!!
          Thanks Marc.

          --- In carferry@yahoogroups.com, Marc Vander Meulen <marcjvandermeulen@...> wrote:

          > Milwaukee?
          >
          > Marc

        • Ken Ottmann
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5 10:27 AM
            My half cent's worth of opinion is Milwaukee also.
            Ken O