Max Hanley

  • Pepsi24Tony5
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
      Hello Group,
      I see Max's webpage Carferries.com is off line,
      does anyone know whats up???
      Thanks.
      Bob Kalal
    • Nancy Keith
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
        Bob
        I copied this to his facebook page. Will let you know if I get a
        response... don't know if he is still on this list but thought it wouldn't
        hurt to cover both bases.

        Nancy
        "The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have
        helped you."

        > I see Max's webpage Carferries.com is off line,
        > does anyone know whats up???
        > Thanks.
        > Bob Kalal
      • Pepsi24Tony5
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
          Thanks Nancy,
          I did the same, if he doesn't respond I will try his Wife.
          Bob

          --- In carferry@yahoogroups.com, "Nancy Keith" <keithnancy@...> wrote:

          > Bob
          > I copied this to his facebook page. Will let you know if I get a
          > response... don't know if he is still on this list but thought it wouldn't
          > hurt to cover both bases.
          >
          > Nancy
          > "The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have
          > helped you."

        • Pepsi24Tony5
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2010
            And now his page is back on. Thats great.
            Bob