Re: [carferry] ARTHUR K. ATKINSON sold

  • sscitymilw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 27 , May 1, 2000
      Thanks Stephen,

      Prior to the move to Sturgeon Bay, I believe the Viking was either at
      Manitowoc or Kewaunee. I'm not sure if they were placed together after the
      tow to Wisconsin in 83 or 84, or some years after.

      George

      In a message dated 4/30/00 2:58:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, skarlson@...
      writes:

      << Listers,

      There is at least one other movement of one of those two trainferries. On
      December 27, 1993 I photographed both ATKINSON and VIKING in Kewaunee
      harbor. At some time the one from Sturgeon Bay joined the one in
      Kewaunee.

      Stephen Karlson >>