Badger Drydock Photos

  • dasloganboot
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Check out the ludingtondailynews.com homepage for a link to their new photo gallery of newspaper photos for sale. Included are 61 images of the Badger's drydocking adventure. Most of the views are taken from the airplane that Bob Manglitz and Daily News photographer Andy Klevorn flew from Ludington on a day trip to Sturgeon Bay and back.

      There are several keepers that I might consider purchasing.

      Art Chavez
    • andy.laurent
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
        Here is the link to the video slideshow of those photos:
        http://www.ludingtondailynews.com/multimedia/?videofile=SS_Badger_Drydock

        Andy L.