July 4th

  • sscitymilw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hi everyone,

      Just wanted to let everyone know that in addition to the events mentioned
      for July 4th, we'll also be having a brief board meeting at 0900 at the S.S.
      City of Milwaukee.

      Following the meeting, we'll have our silent auction and close with a
      concert by Lee Murdoch.

      Later in the evening, folks may wish to take a cruise aboard the S.S.
      Badger and watch Ludington's fireworks display.

      Thanks,

      George

    • Nancy Keith
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        Probably this information is somewhere... but I haven't been able to find
        what is being charged for the Badger fireworks cruise. Does anyone know the
        cost - or where I might find this?

        Thanks.
        Nancy