Re: Marquette & Bessemer No.2 lecture

  • Art Chavez
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi Patrick,

      I hope to attend as well. I've got to see if I can get off work and see if I can round up a group to meet up with you. Anyone else interested? We can have our own unnofficial meeting later on in one of our hotel rooms to discuss the 18 and Milwaukee. I'll bring my binders full of research material. We can split the cost for beer and pizza.

      It would be a great time.

      Regards,

      Art Chavez

      --- In carferry@yahoogroups.com, "cbsotrlives" <pemcleod@...> wrote:

      > At Wayne State University, MI they are having a bunch of history lectures, but Saturday April 18th one will be about the Marquette & Bessemer No.2
      >
      > http://www.h-net.org/~hsm/meetings.php
      >
      > http://www.h-net.org/~hsm/pdf/final.pdf
      >
      > Hope to see you there.
      >
      > -Patrick

    • Art Chavez
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        Unfortunately I have to cancel my plans to attend the M&B No. 2 lecture. I just discovered that is the day we are celebrating my daughter's sixth birthday. Believe me, I'm trying to think of ways that I can be in Detroit and Milwaukee at the same time, but unless Scotty can beam me up on a moment's notice, I'll have to stay on this side of the lake!

        Art Chavez