silent auction July 5

  • sscitymilw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Please check out www.carferry.com for a list of items available at our
      2nd silent auction, July 5. If you'd like to make a bid by phone or
      internet, contact Linda before the expiration of the auction.

      We are also looking into a golf outing in the Manistee area. If you'd
      be interested please let us know. More details will be forthcoming
      soon. Annual meeting details will also be available soon. At least 3
      board positions will be up for election.

      Appreciate any help folks can provide with donations. We've only got
      $3,000 in the bank right now, could use a bit of help. Things are
      starting to pick up and we are working on new initiatives, but we still
      need help catching up with the USDA payment and operating expenses.

      Thanks,

      George
    • bblaus@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
        Took a tour of the ship yesterday afternoon.It was awesome. Bob, the tour guide, was most knowledgeable.Keep up the good work!

        Bob Blaus
        West Chicago, IL