Railroad Press w/ carferry

  • B. Tad Dunville
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      It was the last issue, and it's a great article covering both Lake
      Michigan ferrys and NJ/NY waterfront barge/tug operations. It included
      PM, AA, GTW, CNJ, LVRR, and Erie if my memory serves right. Further,
      the newer (current) issue has two great articles, one on the Wabash
      carfloats at Detroit and one on the Northeast corridor under PRR, PC,
      and Amtrak. I'm a traction fan and a ferry fan, so it's odd that two
      rarely covered subjects come in one issue... I have to say I'm very
      impressed overall with the magazine in general.
    • Erik Jonasson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        Which magazine are you talking about ? Sounds like a
        good couple of copies to have.

        Erik

        --- "B. Tad Dunville" <TDunville@...>
        wrote:

        > It was the last issue, and it's a great article
        > covering both Lake
        > Michigan ferrys and NJ/NY waterfront barge/tug
        > operations. It included
        > PM, AA, GTW, CNJ, LVRR, and Erie if my memory serves
        > right. Further,
        > the newer (current) issue has two great articles,
        > one on the Wabash
        > carfloats at Detroit and one on the Northeast
        > corridor under PRR, PC,
        > and Amtrak. I'm a traction fan and a ferry fan, so
        > it's odd that two
        > rarely covered subjects come in one issue... I have
        > to say I'm very
        > impressed overall with the magazine in general.

        Be a better friend, newshound, and