auction

  • sscitymilw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Just wanted to say that we raised about $3500-$4000 at our auction Saturday.
      Too bad most of you guys missed it-a S.S. Badger package for two plus a car
      was a steal for only $155. Marquette Rail train ride went for 10 went for
      $150. A 95 Chevy Corsica went for $835.

      If anyone's sent Linda Spencer an e-mail lately, you may wish to give her a
      call at 231-723-3587. She's having trouble with her e-mail program.

      Hope to see everyone at the annual meeting this August. Details should be
      coming soon.

      Thanks,

      George