River Ferry Manitowoc

  • dasloganboot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      I see that Scott Best reports on Boatnerd that the M/V Vancouverborg is anchored off
      Menominee and that two Selvick tugs are towing the car ferry barge Manitowoc to lighter
      the freighter Friday morning, June 1st. Scott says this is the first time the old Detroit River
      ferry has been used since arriving in Menominee several years ago.

      Anybody in the area with a good camera?

      - Art Chavez