Trainwreck on Lake Michigan, Deep Sea Detectives

  • Max
    Message 1 of 42 , Mar 7, 2006
      Hi everyone!

      I'm sure most of you saw the special on the History Channel Monday
      night on the sinking of the Milwaukee. I would love you hear you
      comments on the show.

      Max
    • dasloganboot
      Message 42 of 42 , Mar 13, 2006
        Hi Charlie,

        I know what you mean about possibly giving some people too much information at once.
        My first and only tour that I led aboard the City of Milwaukee was a group of 16 teenagers
        and an adult chaperone. I had no script, so I just winged it. I went 15-minutes over the
        normally alotted time and could have used more! The kids seemed bored at first, but by
        the time I got done, they were caught up in the history. I guess it was the tales of storm
        and woe, crashing dishes and collisions that hooked them!

        Regards,

        Art Chavez