New Badger Carferry video

  • WH_Henning
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Just completed "The Badger - Re-Christening May 15, 2003" This hour
      long video was produced by Ken Borg and edited by Billie Henning.
      Remember Billie wrote and produced the video on the Detroit & St.
      Clair carferrys. A copy of the new badger video is available by
      sending $10+shipping $5. = $15 to:
      Billie Henning, 16157 Chatham Dr., Clinton Twp., Mi 48035.
      This video is available in VHS or DVD(-) ...your choice. We are only
      offering this video to members of this this carferry group.
      Billie
    • R & S B
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        Could some one tell a little about whats on this tape? Engines, control room
        around the inside ect? Only outside footage? I will want one if it covers
        inside and out
        Russ