S.S.City of Milwaukee

  • Pat Brandon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2003
      Hi all,

      Projects for the S.S. C. of M for this weekend are engine room cleaning or paint chipping if weather permits. Come and join the fun.

      Pat
    • Pat Brandon
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2003
        Hi everybody,
        Now that the news is out about the ship getting a new home it must be said that the City of Milwaukee has not reached clear sailing yet.
        The majority of the funds will be going to purchase and develop the new home for the ship. Only about 7% of the loan is for ship restoration.

        This means that we still need your help getting the old lady fixed up and presentable for her new location.

        We will be on board every weekend now if anyone is interested in helping out.
        Thanks,

        Pat