Re: [carferry] Re: Great Western

  • John F. Campbell
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 3:40 AM
      At 3:02 AM +0000 9/1/02, y2patmat wrote:

      >Nope, still turned off, and I can't attach files through Yahoo's
      >blind web-mail...
      >Would you be @...?
      >PM

      The way in which the carferry group is set up the List-owner needs to
      configure your subscription to this forum as a "moderator"... prior to your
      being able to Up-load to the Files Section...

      If you'd rather... I'd be happy to post them for you...

      Cordially...

      John

      http://www.execpc.com/~jcampbel/ageir.html