1968 timetable

  • Allante102@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hi folks;
      I was just at the 2001 Auburn Car Auction, and in the back 40 at the swap meet, I found a guy selling RR timetables. As I browsed, I found a C&O Ferry timetable. It's orange and brown, with maps, times, and fares, including a pitch for the "chessie cruise". If any of you want some scans of it for your website, let me know, and I will attempt to scan it neatly and send it once my permanent high speed connection comes, hopefully later this week.

      Tad