Uploading files

  • kujawa's
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      I'd be glad to upload the files. Please send me a .jpg file and all the
      info and I'll put them up for the list to view.

      Roger Kujawa - Morton, Il..

      ark@...

      Message: 11
      Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:34:46 EDT
      From: sscitymilw@...
      Subject: Re: Viking Pilot House :Reply to Reply

      Hi John,

      We closed the file transfer option after the latest virus concern, just as a
      safeguard to list members. IF Roger Kujawa wouldn't mind, maybe he could
      coordinate uploading of files? Roger and a couple others do have the
      capability. If Roger didn't mind, you could send him the file and he could
      upload it.

      If Roger objected, maybe we can go with Plan B... ?

      George