JOB - Medical Representative / Olainfarm
TITLE: Medical Representative
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Olainfarm European pharmaceutical company is seeking
individuals to fill the position of a Medical Representative. The
incumbent should handle the overall promotion works among pharmacists of
drug stores and doctors of clinics by thoroughly representing the company
- Make daily visits to hospitals and drugstores;
- Organize conferences, round tables and presentations;
- Organize merchandizing activities as required;
- Make regular weekly and monthly reports;
- Create and maintain the client database.
- Higher medical or pharmaceutical education;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and networking skills;
- Strong knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of MS Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Medical Representative;
- Goal-oriented, initiative, sociable personality;
- Driving experience and availability of a driver license (category B).
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please email your CV in English or
Russian languages with a recent photo and cover letter enclosed to:
olainfarm.armenia@... . Only short-listed candidates will be
invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of
this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its
website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 August 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 September 2016
ABOUT COMPANY: Olainfarm is the leading manufacturer in the chemical and
pharmaceutical sector of the Baltic States with more than 40 years of
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The company offers interesting work in the stable,
dynamically developing environment; opportunity for professional growth
and career development; decent pay and benefits package.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities
available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am
website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.