JOB - Quality Responsible / Ardshininvestbank
- View SourceArdshininvestbank CJSC
TITLE: Quality Responsible
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: All qualified and interested candidates.
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: N/A
- Provide methodological guidance (support) in the development and
implementation of Quality Management System at the Bank and ensure its
further control in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 international
- Implement, develop and enhance (review and improve current mechanisms
and models) Unified Corporate Standards (internal and external) (UCS),
Unified Customer Services Standards (UCSS) and Unified Models for Sales
and Servicing (UMSS);
- Devise mechanisms for service quality control (secret monitoring
system, �Mystery Shopping� method (plan, topics, frequency)), as well as
develop and implement feedback tools;
- Devise and implement mechanisms for revealing customer satisfaction
levels per various criteria: service, product, Bank, etc. and measure
- Ensure continuous improvement of QMS of the Bank through corrective and
preventive actions based on feedback (received from internal and external
customers), results of analysis, as well as based on QMS monitoring
results of KPIs assessment;
- Improve Bank service quality;
- Coordinate and adapt the implementation of Bank's �Brand book� and
control the application of standards stipulated in the �Brand book�;
- Manage Bank customers' complaints, provide feedback and take measures
for creating an environment of mutual confidence.
- Higher Economical or Technical education;
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Reasearch;
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: All interested and qualified candidates are
encouraged to email their CVs (Application form is attached) to:
recruitment@... . Please, mention "QResp" in the subject line of
your e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of
this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its
website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 22 May 2012
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 May 2012
The following attachment(s) to this announcement can be downloaded from:
1. Application Form - Application form (arm).zip (67K)
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities
available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am
website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.