Bayaning Pilipino Award Finalist

  • que leilani
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010

      Dear All,

      My first-degree cousin, Dr. Welthy Villanueva a.k.a. Doctor Wingky is 36 yrs. old is a finalist for ABS-CBN Bayaning Pilipinas Award.  She is a descendant of the Alfafara clan from Carcar.  This is Wingky's work in Palawan.  I hope this can inspire you.  Please watch and then vote!!! :-)  Voting closes on Sunday, October 31.

      To vote:

      http://bayaningpilipino.abs-cbnnews.com/peopleschoice

      Thanks a lot,

      Lei

      PS.  Pls. help me support her through votes.  She's Bisdak as Bisdak can be.  She discovered Batac tribe while doing medical missions with her sister as new graduates.  They both started this mission but her older sister, Michelle sadly passed away last January 2007 due to breast cancer.