New Members

  • Peary Aleonar Jr.
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 1, 2009
      Welcome to new members, Eusebio (Beboy) Barcenilla (CM No. 60) and
      Ritza Florido-Tumusok (CM No. 61).

      Beboy is based in South Wales, UK and Ritza in Anderson, CA, USA.

      Because of this project, I know that Beboy and I are related in the
      Barcelo family and Ritza in the Florido family. And, Beboy, Ritza and
      I are related in the Alegado family!
    • Blossom Alesna-Morante
      Message 36 of 36 , Apr 30, 2009
        Thanks for welcoming us! :)

        Just to let you know, our eldest sister, Lilac Alesna-Arcos, started the Group page "Alesna Clan on Facebook."
        Yes, it has been growing really fast, especially that a lot of our relatives are as eager as we are in finding our roots.

        We certainly hope to meet more of our relatives, especially in this Carcarfamilies Group.

        For everyone's information, we are the children of Carcar-bred parents, Teresita Pendon Campugan-Alesna and Jose Medel Alesna, Jr.
        Our mom "Tessie" lived in Gen. Luna and she went to St. Catherine's School. The family of our dad "Dodong" stayed at Awayan, where they used to make shoes.

        Thanks and best regards to all.

        Blossom