Update to Alfafara info

  • Joan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hello, Vip, I would like to update the info for our family in the
      Alfafara file. Mary Anne Frances (Chinggay), the daughter of
      Bernardito Florido, is deceased.

      I am also happy to announce that Carlos Florido has a new
      granddaughter named Megan Leigh, through my sister Geraldine.

      I am sorry I have been out of contact, but I had exams to contend
      with. I will no longer be sending you the files I promised because
      apparently, the original source of those files is Mr. Tagimacruz, who
      is also a member of this list.

      Thanks and a happy new year to everyone!

      Joan
    • PEARY JR. ALEONAR