Rizal Monument 1930

  • PEARY JR. ALEONAR
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2008
      Here's a photo of my mother, Nida (Trinidad) in 1930 at 1 year and 8 months. This was taken at the Rizal monument. She's the child being carried.

      Hey, members! Can you guess any other person in the photo?
    • PEARY JR. ALEONAR
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
        Ok, nobody knows...
        But the young man at the back is Noy Jose Camotes. I would love it if someone can recognize the girl at the left because we can't.