Re: [carcarfamilies] Re: Florido Family

  • PEARY JR. ALEONAR
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2 4:47 AM
      That's okay, it's next month (july) na.

      On Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Joan <qwertyuiop67@...> wrote:

      Hi, Peary, sorry for not having logged in a while. Was extremely
      busy. Am planning to just photocopy the entire file and give you a
      copy, perhaps next month (July). Please let me know if this is okay.

      Thanks,
      Joan

      --- In carcarfamilies@yahoogroups.com, "Peary Aleonar Jr."

      <vipaleonar@...> wrote:

      > Calling joan florido, please let us peep a little of your florido file
      > you baited us with. thanks, joan.

    • Peary Aleonar Jr.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 9:05 PM
        i'm going to carcar on wednesday night from talisay get-to with my
        former st catherine's classmates. although it was the first time we
        met, 'Noy florencio florido invited me last week for his 55th wedding
        anniversary thursday. i hope to expand my florido files even more
        there. joan, do you know 'noy insyong? are you going there? we can
        fine-tune both our files.

        --- In carcarfamilies@yahoogroups.com, "PEARY JR. ALEONAR"