Campugan?

  • Peary Aleonar Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Dalmacia Campugan. While updating my Aleonar trees, I was reminded of a note for Dalmacia Maria, that she was entered as Dalmacia Campugan, and the mother in the Burial of Apolinario/Hilario Aleonar, my great-great-grandfather, 21-Sep-1870.

      The record came too late in my research for me to have alerted me to include the earlier Campugan records, which might have linked her to some other person of the family. So I have no record of who her parents were, even by their pre-Decree names. That's all right because neither do I have any record for the parents of her husband, Vidal Ygnacio, who was reported as born in Bohol. The couple's sons became the first Aleonars when the Decree was implemented in Carcar. In the marriage of son Tomas in 1836, Vidal was reported as already deceased, thus he never got the surname.

      Actually, it's the only one record of her as Dalmacia Campugan. Other records named her Dalmacia Aleonar (in her own Burial, 28-Dec-1865) and in every other as Dalmacia Ma.