Re: [carcarfamilies] Welcome, Niña

  • n i ñ a =)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2007
      oh wow..that's great..i'll make sure that they get your greetings..tito linny (antolin) is still in carcar..mommy is in manila..

      Divinagracia <vcdivinagr@...> wrote:
      Hi Nina! My maiden name is Vilma Cong and our house is right next to the convent in Carcar. Your Uncle Antolin was my classmate in highschool, and your mother might have been my sister Vivian's classmate in hs as well. Please send our regards to them.