Re: [capri26] Re: Vent hose.

  • Dwight Pierce
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 11, 2013
      My vent hose fitting was completely plugged so I cleaned it and replaced the hose, everything is new now except the tank. Still smells so the tank will go this winter. Catalina direct told me the original tank is 3/16 thick and new ones are 3/8 to keep the smell from permeating.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 10, 2013, at 9:50 PM, "abudhabidu" <abudhabidu@...> wrote:

      Hi,
      Can you explain this a bit more:

      then the Jacob valve may be sticking open. It should be cleaned and lubricated every season.

      What do you use for lubrication, how do you tell if its sticking open?

      I am a neophyte in the head maintenance department.

      Thanks
      Scott