Re: [capri26] head sink

  • Dwight Pierce
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2013
      They said it is a European faucet with a metric male end that is not available anywhere so they know where they got you

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 11, 2013, at 3:49 PM, Artstree@... wrote:

      My that is pricy for a shower hose. Then again I sure it says marine on it some where.

      From: Dwight Pierce <pierced@...>
      Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 10:40:34 -0400
      Subject: Re: [capri26] head sink

      They added hose to the capri26 site under interior/ plumbing for about $50

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 9, 2013, at 6:09 PM, Richard <cavelamb@...> wrote:

      If you order it from CD, make sure to ask them to add it to their Capri 26 section?

      On 4/9/2013 4:37 PM, Dwight Pierce wrote:

      Thanks. Found it under Cat28. Has metric male end which makes it unavailable at the hardware store

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 9, 2013, at 9:08 AM, "Stephen M. Hollingsworth" <smh@...> wrote:

      I replaced mine last year and I believed that I purchased it from Catalina Direct, it was the only place I could find it.  I just remember it being not cheap.