head sink

  • pierced8760
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2013
      the stainless flexhose in my head sink is leaking but seems to have unusual threads. Has anyone replaced theirs and where did they find the hose. Thanks Dwight 1990 #67 Mi Amore'
    • Stephen M. Hollingsworth
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2013

        I replaced mine last year and I believed that I purchased it from Catalina Direct, it was the only place I could find it.  I just remember it being not cheap.

        the stainless flexhose in my head sink is leaking but seems to have unusual threads. Has anyone replaced theirs and where did they find the hose. Thanks Dwight 1990 #67 Mi Amore'

      • Dwight Pierce
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 9, 2013
          Thanks. Found it under Cat28. Has metric male end which makes it unavailable at the hardware store

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 9, 2013, at 9:08 AM, "Stephen M. Hollingsworth" <smh@...> wrote:

          I replaced mine last year and I believed that I purchased it from Catalina Direct, it was the only place I could find it.  I just remember it being not cheap.

          the stainless flexhose in my head sink is leaking but seems to have unusual threads. Has anyone replaced theirs and where did they find the hose. Thanks Dwight 1990 #67 Mi Amore'

        • Richard

            the stainless flexhose in my head sink is leaking but seems to have unusual threads. Has anyone replaced theirs and where did they find the hose. Thanks Dwight 1990 #67 Mi Amore'

            http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress/
          • Dwight Pierce

              the stainless flexhose in my head sink is leaking but seems to have unusual threads. Has anyone replaced theirs and where did they find the hose. Thanks Dwight 1990 #67 Mi Amore'

              http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress/

            • sailorartman
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 11, 2013
                My that is pricy for a shower hose. Then again I sure it says marine on it some where.

                From: Dwight Pierce <pierced@...>
                Sender: capri26@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 10:40:34 -0400
                To: capri26@yahoogroups.com<capri26@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: capri26@yahoogroups.com
                Subject: Re: [capri26] head sink

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 11, 2013
                  They said it is a European faucet with a metric male end that is not available anywhere so they know where they got you

                  Sent from my iPhone