Capri 26 for Sale?

  • sailman270
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 13, 2009
      Just checking for a friend of mine in TN to see if anyone knows of any
      Capri 26 that is for sale.

      Thanks.

      Gary Pack
      Breezin' Bye
      Capri26 270
    • R Agar
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 13, 2009
        Here is a flyer on Alchemy, a 1992 wing keel, diesel on tandem axle trailer that is for sale.

        Rick Agar

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 13, 2009
          Re: [capri26] Capri 26 for Sale? Thanks.  Do you know where this is for sale and a price?

          Gary

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 13, 2009
            GARY,
            I HAVE A 1990 WING KEEL DIESEL ON LAKE NORMAN IN NORTH CAROLINA THAT IS FOR SALE.   ASKING $15000 WITH NO TRAILER.
            RAY PALMER
            336-940-3696

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 13, 2009
              What is the price and where is it located?

              From: "R Agar"
              Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:32:59 -0500
              To: <capri26@yahoogroups.com>

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 13, 2009
                ASKING $15,000.  ON LAKE NORMAN NEAR CHARLOTTE, NC.
                What is the price and where is it located?

                From: "R Agar"
                Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:32:59 -0500
                To: <capri26@yahoogroups .com>

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 14, 2009

                  I thought you just bought one!

                  What is the price and where is it located?

                  From: "R Agar"
                  Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:32:59 -0500
                  To: <capri26@yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 14, 2009
                    I did, just curious have a good one!

                    From: "Jim Long"
                    Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 06:36:09 -0700
                    To: <capri26@yahoogroups.com>

                    From: "R Agar"
                    Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:32:59 -0500
                    To: <capri26@yahoogroups .com>

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 14, 2009

                      I did, was just curious!!  Have a great day!

                      What is the price and where is it located?

                      From: "R Agar"
                      Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:32:59 -0500
                      To: <capri26@yahoogroups .com>

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 14, 2009
                        I am not selling mine now.  But, if I did, what did you find?  (I have a 1991 w/outboard; hull 157)

                        Thanks, Bob White, OK

                        From: "R Agar"
                        Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:32:59 -0500
                        To: <capri26@yahoogroups .com>