Live & Learn-Baked Tape on Fiberglass

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
      Hi All,
      A little stressed here...took my first shot at doing some Brightwork on the boat and have been handed many compliments. Problem is, I left the tape on too long and now will not easily come off...in fact, very difficult to remove from fiberglass. Any suggestions? I have "googled" and may remedies offered...just curious if this group has had good success.
      Thanks so much!
      Steve
    • Richard
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2013
        Goof Off  (liquid kind only!)
        Soak a rag and pat it on the tape and see if that won't release it...

        http://www.home.earthlink.net/~sv_temptress/