Re: [capri26] Conversion of ice box to refrigerator

  • Bruce Spletstoser
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 14, 2012
      Bob I hope all is going well!

      I was going to let you know that we have a guy at the lake very interested in buying a Capri 26, any chance you are interested in selling yours??

      Bruce Spletstoser
      Satinsheets
      Cell 602-402-9241

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 14, 2012
        Bruce,
        Although we had a rotten sailing season this year due to lack of water in our marina, we made decision to upgrade to a different marina next year.  I have had another person on the lake also inquire about the boat, for now we are going to keep it.  I did manage to trade my MIllimeter for a Force 5 over the week-end. At 68 I am not quite ready to give it all up!  But then again, my old cars seem to get more and more time every year.  Less work to operate than the Capri, but you can't drink beer while driving them!

        Thanks for the inquiry, I will keep eyes open for Capri's for sale.
        Bob

        _

        http://www.home. earthlink. net/~cavelamb/