Re: [capri26] Coolant Pump

  • Bruce Spletstoser
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
      Thanks for the info!!

      kriskoehler67 <kriskoehler67@...> wrote:

      Just had to replace my coolant pump. If you need to replace this pump do not buy one from a marine source you will pay over $300.00. Go to your local Kubota tractor dealer and order part number 15852-73030. this is an exact match for $140.00. I just finish installing it and it works great.

      Kris Koehler

    • Robert Unkel
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
        Kris,

        What was reason for replacement?  Leaking?  First one I have heard of, but then again these boats are getting older - like this old geezer!
        Bob
        On Nov 14, 2012, at 3:45 PM, kriskoehler67 wrote:

        Just had to replace my coolant pump. If you need to replace this pump do not buy one from a marine source you will pay over $300.00. Go to your local Kubota tractor dealer and order part number 15852-73030. this is an exact match for $140.00. I just finish installing it and it works great.

        Kris Koehler

      • Kris Koehler
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
          The pump locked up. The bearing went bad. The belt stated squealing which caused me to take a look.

        • mshoc28306
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 19, 2012
            Thanks Kris great info. I've added the info to our "nuts-n-bolts" database on the Yahoo site. The database was created to host just this type of information, but has seen little input from the membership. I suspect few are aware of he database. so, I'll use your tip help spread the word.

            Mark
            "Oasis"