Re: Galley Pics Hull 33

  • abudhabidu
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2012
      Thanks, had the piecea made here im the uae and brought back to canada, fortunately everything fit.

      Scott
      --- In capri26@yahoogroups.com, Gary Pack <sailman@...> wrote:

      > Handsome work. Do you hire out?
      >
      > Gary Pack, BreezinĀ¹ Bye
      >

      > On 8/22/12 6:42 AM, "Scull" <abudhabidu@...> wrote:
      >

      > > Hi,
      > > Needed to change my stove and got a bit carried away and made some teak parts
      > > to enhance the galley.
      > >
      > > The side table works great and the big teak box over the stove doubles as a
      > > small table or counter on the forward berth, under the side table.
      > >
      > > Fridge top in teak makes a great extra cutting board.
      > >
      > > Used mostly 3/4" teak.
      > >
      > > Beautiful sailing here in Quebec this summer.
      > >
      > > Scott

    • abudhabidu
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2012
        Thanks, she never had a name and as the only capri on lake menphremagog, everyone knows her as capri.

        Owned her two seasons now and she is the perfect boat for our lake, huge upgrade from the tanzer 7.5 i had for years.

        Scott