Re: [capri26] Sail Cover Insignia

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 5, 2008
      Stan:
      I also tried to go direct to Catalina via their website with no response. The last one I got direct from the Catalina Parts Department. I will see if I can get them via another method. The last time it was about $18 but that was about 10 years ago. Mine is also shot and I would like to display the proper colors if I can get one!

      I will post any information I get.

      On Jul 25, 2008, at 12:06 PM, Stan Buck wrote:

      Bob,

      I have attempted to contact Catalina for the new “insignia” for the sailcover but have received NO response – can you share who/how you contacted them for this again – and what the cost was?

      <image001.jpg>

         Stan Buck

          Fort Wayne ,  Indiana

      Capri26@yahoogroups .com [mailto:capri26@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Ofrdgeer1948
      Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 11:32 AM
      To: capri26@yahoogroups .com
      Subject: [capri26] Thanks to the group

      I want to thank the group for all the response to my question regarding
      unstepping the mast. I have a lot to think about as I head toward fall.
      Also, before I joined the group, I used the sail/sail cover insignia
      information to order them from Catalina. I've applied them to both sail
      and cover, they look great.
      Thanks again,
      Bob Geer