Asymetrical sail

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      I'm looking at purchasing an asymetrical sail and would like some advise. All comments would be very much appreacted. I'm thinking about a Medium Runner (North represents it as a Code A2) instead of a typical Reacher.

      The current sizes that I have noted for a asymetrical for the Capri are:

      Size:
      32 luff
      29 leech
      16.6 foot
      459 sq feet

      Are these specs correct? I have a few emails out and I'm currently waiting on some pricing.

      Cheers
      Stephen