New Member

  • capri26owner@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
      Please welcome our newest member Hugh Weiss

      Home: Boston, MA
      Email: hughweiss@...
      Hugh does not own a Capri 26 at the moment, but is interested in finding out more about the design.

      Mark Shockey
      Secretary/Treasure

    • busterd_9
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 9

        Hello all,

        I am new to the site. I bought my Capri 26 early in December. I had one before. It was  a 1990. We really enjoyed that boat. My hull# is 232. It was originally owned by Richard Agar. I would really like to make contact with him. If any one knows him or can get ahold of him let me know.

      • Bruce Spletstoser
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 9
          Congrats, I was also a two time Capri owner, one outboard, one diesel, what is yours?

          They are great boats and this group is very helpful!!!

          Splets

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 9
            Both of mine have been inboard diesels. They are awesome boats and look really good too. Both were purchased in the state of Washington. The first one I took to Colorado, the one I just bought came to Oregon. It was originally sold by Strictly Sails in Ohio.
          • BUnkel@cinci.rr.com
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 9
              I will try to get you Ricks contact info. I am also very familiar with Structly Sail here in Cincinnati. They sold me our Capri 26 in 1990, we still have it!

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Jan 9, 2015, at 10:24 PM, busterd_9@... [capri26] <capri26@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Both of mine have been inboard diesels. They are awesome boats and look really good too. Both were purchased in the state of Washington. The first one I took to Colorado, the one I just bought came to Oregon. It was originally sold by Strictly Sails in Ohio.

            • Bob White

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 9
                  Thank you, they are good boats. I have owned several Catalina's including two 27's and a 270 but still like the Capri 26. Any help with Rick's contact info would help. I am trying to run down a VIN and year for the EZ Loader trailer that came with the boat. The 270 leaked a lot and was a bunch more expensive. Looked like he Capri 26 tho.
                • ALLAN HADLEY
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 10
                    Where in Oregon? I have had my Capri 26 on Detroit Lake for over 25 years! We used to have 3 up there, but no more; only 2!

                    Allan Hadley

                    To: capri26@yahoogroups.com
                    From: capri26@yahoogroups.com
                    Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:24:47 -0800
                    Subject: [capri26] Re: New Member

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 10
                      I am near Eugene and sail at Fern Ridge. We have been sailing here since the early 80's.