Re: [capri26] Trailer information for Capri 26

  • Artstree@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2008
      The boat weighs around 5400 pound depending on how much stuff you have inside. I have a manual 2 speed winch with 6,000lb., 3” strap. As for air in the tires, it will vary depending on the tire size and manufacture. Pressure could be anywhere from 35 to 65 PSI. look at the sidewall of the tires. It should tell you the max load rating at the recommended PSI.

      We just got our boat on the water here in Ohio. Sea Belle #151. Our boats are almost sisters

      Art Harden
      CCSA Commodore
      937.885.9380 (o)
      937.477.5544 (m)