Bimini top skins?

  • cavelamb
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010
      iBoats(dot)com is having a bimini skin closeout sale today.
      With free shipping too.

      These are specifically for Westland 3 and 4 bow frames
      (but fabric only - frame not included) for

      (slow drum roll please... ... ...)

      32.99 each.

      I bought one to replace the ragged black bag on my Capri,

      (#4675 for a Westland 73-78 x 6' long three bow frame)

      and two large ones just for the fabric! I want to make a hatch
      cover for the Capri (like on Impulsive, maybe?)
      and the other will make a cover for my dinghy (Walker Bay 8).

      Grab 'em while you can!

      http://www.iboats.com/Bimini-Skin-Closeout/dm/view_id.710459

      --

      Richard Lamb