Re: [capri26] Re: CAPRI 26 FOR SALE

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2007
      Re: [capri26] Re: CAPRI 26 FOR SALE On 11/25/07 9:43 AM, "RAY PALMER" <raypalmer@...> wrote:

      DO NOT HAVE A TRAILER.
      CAN CONTACT ME AT RAYPALMER@.... <mailto:RAYPALMER@...>
      RAY PALMER
      336-940-3696

      ----- Original Message -----

      From: sailorartman <mailto:Artstree@...>

      To: capri26@yahoogroups.com

      Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 9:16  AM

      Subject: [capri26] Re: CAPRI 26 FOR  SALE

      --- In capri26@yahoogroups.com,  "windbreaker116" <raypalmer@...> wrote:

      > MY 1990  CAPRI 26 WINDBREAKER IS FOR SALE. CURRENTLY LOCATED IN LAKE
      > NORMAN,  NC. INBOARD DIESEL, NEW SAILS. RECENT APPRAISAL WAS
      $15,000.
      >  EXCELLENT CONDITION.

      I may know of some one looking. Do you  have a trailer. What are her
      features?

      Ray:
          It  would be helpful to list the other features on your boat. IE: Keel, pressure water, hot water heater, sail inventory, bimini, stove, modifications, radios, etc. Listing all of them will help you get full value for your boat.