New Member

  • mshoc28306
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 19, 2007
      Please welcome Mary and Tom Colby to the Capri 26 association.
      Membership information:

      Home: Anoka, MN
      Email: not provided
      Hull#: 103
      Boat Name: Alice I

      Mark Shockey
      Secretary/Treasure
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 24, 2007
        Re: [capri26] New Member On 11/19/07 9:51 PM, "mshoc28306" <capri26owner@...> wrote:

        Please welcome Mary and Tom Colby to the Capri 26 association.
        Membership information:

        Home: Anoka, MN
        Email: not provided
        Hull#: 103
        Boat Name: Alice I

        Mark Shockey
        Secretary/Treasure

        Welcome aboard!

        Regards,
        Bob Unkel, Tech Editor C26 Association
      • capri26owner@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 14, 2008
          Please welcome our newest member:

          Rob Sawers
          Chulmleigh Devon, United Kingdom
          email: res@...
          Hull: 277
          Boat Name: Endeavour of Dart

          Rob, my first question is how did your boat arrive in England, by ship-deck or sea?

          Welcome aboard,

          Mark Shockey
          Secretary/Treasurer

          It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
        • capri26owner@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 23, 2008
            Please welcome our newest member Hugh Weiss

            Home: Boston, MA
            Email: hughweiss@...
            Hugh does not own a Capri 26 at the moment, but is interested in finding out more about the design.

            Mark Shockey
            Secretary/Treasure

          • busterd_9
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 9

              Hello all,

              I am new to the site. I bought my Capri 26 early in December. I had one before. It was  a 1990. We really enjoyed that boat. My hull# is 232. It was originally owned by Richard Agar. I would really like to make contact with him. If any one knows him or can get ahold of him let me know.

            • Bruce Spletstoser
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 9
                Congrats, I was also a two time Capri owner, one outboard, one diesel, what is yours?

                They are great boats and this group is very helpful!!!

                Splets

                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 9
                  Both of mine have been inboard diesels. They are awesome boats and look really good too. Both were purchased in the state of Washington. The first one I took to Colorado, the one I just bought came to Oregon. It was originally sold by Strictly Sails in Ohio.
                • BUnkel@cinci.rr.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 9
                    I will try to get you Ricks contact info. I am also very familiar with Structly Sail here in Cincinnati. They sold me our Capri 26 in 1990, we still have it!

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Jan 9, 2015, at 10:24 PM, busterd_9@... [capri26] <capri26@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                    Both of mine have been inboard diesels. They are awesome boats and look really good too. Both were purchased in the state of Washington. The first one I took to Colorado, the one I just bought came to Oregon. It was originally sold by Strictly Sails in Ohio.

                  • Bob White

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 9
                        Thank you, they are good boats. I have owned several Catalina's including two 27's and a 270 but still like the Capri 26. Any help with Rick's contact info would help. I am trying to run down a VIN and year for the EZ Loader trailer that came with the boat. The 270 leaked a lot and was a bunch more expensive. Looked like he Capri 26 tho.
                      • ALLAN HADLEY
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 10
                          Where in Oregon? I have had my Capri 26 on Detroit Lake for over 25 years! We used to have 3 up there, but no more; only 2!

                          Allan Hadley

                          To: capri26@yahoogroups.com
                          From: capri26@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:24:47 -0800
                          Subject: [capri26] Re: New Member

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 10
                            I am near Eugene and sail at Fern Ridge. We have been sailing here since the early 80's.