2790Re: [capri26] Forward hatch

  • Robert Unkel
    Nov 8, 2013
      We also had hinge pins start to walk out.  Just tapped them back in with a small hammer.

      Bob Unkel

      Sent by an outspoken old person from his conservative launch pad.........

      On Nov 8, 2013, at 6:04 AM, Mark Shockey <capri26owner@...> wrote:

      I've had the same issue with the hinge pins. Other than friction, there is no other retainers. The pins are made of a plastic. I suspect age and wear may be factors.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Nov 6, 2013, at 9:26 PM, "artstree@..." <Artstree@...> wrote:

      I have a similar leak in Sea Belle, but also have another issue with the hinge pins working their way out. Haven't quite figured out why.

      Anyone else have an issue with the hinges?

      Art Harden
      937-477-5544 (m)
      Capri 26 # 151
      Sent from my Verizon Wireless