2788RE: [capri26] Re: Replacement Mast

  • David Munson
    Nov 7, 2013

      I do airplane crash investigations as a side line business and have numerous contacts as well as experience in metal fatigue.  Can you post some photos and a diagrams what you remember to explain the failure?

      I when I first read about it I assumed a fitting failed.   With some photos we can all inspect the possible fracture location.   Can you also explain the loads at the time of failure?

      David L. Munson

      MadMan  Capri 26

      Manchester, Missouri 63021

      314-369-3913