      From: Mike Gurley <recess12@...>
      Date: 11/06/2013 7:52 PM (GMT-05:00)
      To: capri26@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [capri26] Forward hatch

      All:
      I own a 1994 Capri 26 #289 named recess which I bought new. This year the forward hatch started a small leak. I will be re-bedding the hatch this winter.
      What problems have others run into in removing the hatch? Does heat applied to the frame help? The screws seem seized what method was used to free them if others had the same problem?
      Thanks,
      Mike G.

      Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic