Re: [caplet] ADsafe

  • David Hopwood
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 30, 2007
      > ADsafe does not allow definition of global variables or functions. It
      > grants one capability, the ADSAFE object, through which other
      > capabilities might be obtained. It does not allow access to any
      > globals except for the ADSAFE object.

      Why is the ADSAFE object not first-class ("var a = ADSAFE;" fails)?
      That doesn't seem to be necessary for security.

      --
      David Hopwood <david.hopwood@...>
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 11, 2010
        I updated the ADsafe DOM interface. Previously, a method like .getValue() could return

        undefined
        a single value
        an array of values

        depending on the number of results. Now, a method like .getValue() will return the first value that is available, or undefined if there are none. A new method, .getValues() will always return an array, possibly an empty array.