Fwd: [Waterken-server] Sneak peek at next version of Waterken Server

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007
      The Waterken server is itself built in Joe-E and provides distributed
      capability-based interaction for Joe-E objects via an https/json based
      crypto capability protocol. This protocol uses URLs as capabilities,
      which we call "webkeys". Waterken servers can talk to other Waterken
      servers directly using this protocol. When a browser visits a webkey,
      the Waterken server downloads Javascript into the page so the user can
      interact with local behavior wielding capabilities to remote objects.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2007
        The Waterken server itself can be downloaded from
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/waterken/

        The core of the Javascript library that provides the API for speaking
        to remote capabilities is found in the server tarball at
        waterken/www/res/ref_send.js