Re: [caplet] Re: The Module Tag

  • Tyler Close
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 16, 2007
      On 7/12/07, David Hopwood <david.hopwood@...> wrote:
      > // Values without a JSON representation are ignored.
      >
      > This is broken; values without a JSON representation should cause an
      > exception.

      Actually, I'd prefer to pass in a function that is given the
      opportunity to convert the value to one that does have a JSON
      representation. For example, this feature could be used to export a
      web-key (capability URL) for the non-JSON values.

      Tyler

      --
      The web-calculus is the union of REST and capability-based security:
      http://www.waterken.com/dev/Web/

      Name your trusted sites to distinguish them from phishing sites.
      https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/957/