ADsafe

    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 11, 2010
      I updated the ADsafe DOM interface. Previously, a method like .getValue() could return

      undefined
      a single value
      an array of values

      depending on the number of results. Now, a method like .getValue() will return the first value that is available, or undefined if there are none. A new method, .getValues() will always return an array, possibly an empty array.