ADsafe

    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 7, 2010
      JSLint now enforces the prohibition on _ in string literals in the key position of object literals. Thanks to Joe Politz of Brown.
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 11, 2010
        I updated the ADsafe DOM interface. Previously, a method like .getValue() could return

        undefined
        a single value
        an array of values

        depending on the number of results. Now, a method like .getValue() will return the first value that is available, or undefined if there are none. A new method, .getValues() will always return an array, possibly an empty array.