ADsafe

    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 31, 2009
      The ADsafe verifier now rejects programs that use the arguments pseudo array.

      The ADsafe verifier now rejects programs that use expressions with the subscript operator, even when the + prefix is used. The ADSAFE.get and ADSAFE.set methods must be used instead. The subscript operator may be used with positive number literals and string literals that do not begin with - or _.
      Message 36 of 36 , Nov 11, 2010
        I updated the ADsafe DOM interface. Previously, a method like .getValue() could return

        undefined
        a single value
        an array of values

        depending on the number of results. Now, a method like .getValue() will return the first value that is available, or undefined if there are none. A new method, .getValues() will always return an array, possibly an empty array.