- I repaired some leakage in the ADsafe Ajax library. Grateful thanks to John Mitchell, Sergio Maffeis, and Ankur Taly. http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~maffeis/
I also changed the restrictions on ADSAFE.get and ADSAFE.put. They now reject negative numbers and strings starting with '-'.
- I added a new query pattern:
This produces a bunch from which all
text nodes containing only whitespace
I added these bunch methods:
The function is called for each node in
Set the title attribute of each node.
Get the title attribute of each node.
I changed the way ADSAFE._intercept(func) works.
It is now called as a method, passing a function
that will be called when a new widget is started.
http://www.JSLint.com/ is now an ADsafe widget.