adsafe.js

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009
      I repaired some leakage in the ADsafe Ajax library. Grateful thanks to John Mitchell, Sergio Maffeis, and Ankur Taly. http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~maffeis/

      I also changed the restrictions on ADSAFE.get and ADSAFE.put. They now reject negative numbers and strings starting with '-'.
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 7, 2009
        I added a new query pattern:

        :trim

        This produces a bunch from which all
        text nodes containing only whitespace
        are removed

        I added these bunch methods:

        .each(func)

        The function is called for each node in
        the bunch.

        .title(value)

        Set the title attribute of each node.

        .getTitle()

        Get the title attribute of each node.

        I changed the way ADSAFE._intercept(func) works.
        It is now called as a method, passing a function
        that will be called when a new widget is started.

        http://www.JSLint.com/ is now an ADsafe widget.